Перейти к содержанию

Messi_Yemen

Sync's Bros
  • Постов

• Посещение

• Победитель дней

Messi_Yemen стал победителем дня 23 декабря 2016

Messi_Yemen имел наиболее популярный контент!

Информация о Messi_Yemen

• День рождения 21.04.1991

Информация

• Ник в игре
    Messi_Yemen / Wesam

Достижения Messi_Yemen

Newbie (1/14)

1. I'll be back stronger than ever , missing the game <3
  2. When the music touches your heart , this what happens..
  3. Look who's back again O.o ... long time BabaKlava , welcome back ))
  4. As a survivor you're completly master , as an infected above average , need to do hunter jumps and instant kills , so i would choose a master skill for you ..
  5. This is the worst decision haapend in the server , even the banned names we can't kick , all is against this and it's still the same , thanks for ruining the game
  6. Good luck man, wish you to be happy)
  7. Register in the game ~ "sm_reg" Then sm_enter "name" "password" I had that issue too but it's solved , register first then copy it in the file autoexcess .
  8. Just give me one good reason to play with explosive , man it's not fair at all , you shoot the ground and you kill 3 infected in one shot before we even attack , you enjoy playing like that??? , you have good ping +AWP and laser so you can aim perfectly , stop acting noob and and play like other vip 4 players , or you can go play with noobs in the other server , because without your vip = you are nothing but a noob or you will be kicked all the time , stop crying about your skill , everyone put that incurable noob skill for you because you deserve it .. you're not playing , you're just ruining the game , by free-tps are more pro than you , and when i said "fuck you" i meant it , i don't mind getting ban for that , but at least i hope you know why i said that .
  9. Thank bro))congratulations to past holidays))))
  10. haha yea I was drunk and stoned http://synczone.ru/forum/uploads/emoticons/default_biggrin.png. Are you jelous http://synczone.ru/forum/uploads/emoticons/default_biggrin.png
  11. And you a Happy New Year bro)
  12. Thank you, and you happy New Year!
  13. I don't want to create a new topic about this , but it's enough and all this has to stop , we don't need demos to proov they're using the bugs , pressing "W" everytime when they incaped , because you cann see that everyday , and make hunter stuck among them , using silent aimbot , they easily kill the hunter and they can't kill boomer or smoker ... i've tried playing with high ping like 300-350 , trust me you will suffer to kill boomer because you're late in the game , but they kill it like they have 50 ms , and this gave them confidence and they think they are good .. unfortunatly server is not full anti-cheat , they ruined the game.
  • Создать...