5 Подписчиков

Информация о JAYSONs

• День рождения 31.08.1995

Информация

• Ник в игре
    Jason

Достижения JAYSONs

Newbie (1/14)

1. Good people from SZ, well I took a while without playing on your server and would like to re-enter, I know that in the past I used certain traps which currently does not happen anymore, so I would like to ask the admins if they could give me one last chance and of course that this hacks problem will not be repeated
  2. ya valio el sync prueba zozo :v
  3. Hopefully, although I do not believe, they have already left this publication aside
  4. If I am now playing without any of that, I hope they give me another chance. Haber when we made a friendly 1vs1
  5. Diego lo siento Ya no uso nd de eso. Lo que usaba era warp de hunter, pero ahora si juego legal
  6. Keddy, I told you in the private chat that the bhop you use in synczone is with the mouse wheel, do not use traps for the bhop, it's easy to do it the way I do. The video already explains what mod I use, anyone can use it for sure. I was never warned not to use a mod that gives you a minimal advantage in the game, nor that you have used cheats in the synczone games. The ban on sirplease is because it warped with the hunters. I have not warmed up in Synczone (ever) After I get banned I find out that mod is forbidden.
  7. The server allows mods, what I use does not give you a huge advantage in the game, just like I do not intend to use those 2 things that forbade me.
  8. That's another story, none of that use in synczone, only the mod that mentions them and the ease of doing the bhop with the mouse.
  9. I forgot to say that keddy has the video where they see me doing 2 frags while I'm vomited, for sure when I see the subject I'll put the video.
  10. Really keddy. A permanent to use an anti vomito mod and make bhop with the mouse wheel, or that they were hacks. Well, what Keddy told me was that it is forbidden to use things that give us an advantage in the games, but if it is just a mod or that it gives me immense superiority, apart from the rules it does not appear that it is forbidden to use mods, for something the server allows it. I already said the bhop thing, I do it with the wheel, if it comes out, it comes out and if not, it's luck alone it's just a matter of moving the wheel quickly. What do you think?
  11. Apuesto que si tuvieran nuestro ping ya estarian manqueando
  12. JAYSONs

Ḯℳƥḁ

Focusea mas a la victima, sobre promedio men
  • Создать...