Blues, Reds, Yellows, Browns and Greens
  • Ник в игре
    「 Marcos 」, Tim Korns

Посетители профиля

2 187 просмотров профиля

Достижения Tim Korns

1. Hollow Knight: Now i know what my goal is 😁

2. Do you want a little bit of me?
  3. http://synczone.ru/forum/uploads/emoticons/default_sad.png Paypal?
  4. http://synczone.ru/forum/index.php?/topic/3829-registro-login/ Espero que la publicación te ayude. Order: setinfo login "your ID" setinfo pass "password"sm_setmsg " :good:"
  5. Hello, I agree that the rules about the victim have been enacted. However I think for an administrator to say if someone abuses buying the victim:1. Also evaluate the person's total play time. (sometimes you bought/played time) (I also say because the coach can only arrive for 20 minutes and a player can be connected 6 or 8 hours, and it's not possible for me to judge you so quickly)2. You should be aware that if someone decides to buy the victim in a game after 90% of all players are on the floor or weak or the previous victim has been a marine disaster considered an emergency case because I do not believe another sea case considered with that "term". (I DID IT ON SOME OCCASIONS AND MANAGED TO SAVE THE GAME, BELIEVE IT OR NOT)3. Understand that not all maps are the same, there are some where there is mayor difficulty, and sometimes it is necessary to buy it.4. As a proposal and since I mention the above... possibility of giving up the victim's purchase. (so that there is no such thing as abuse and it is understood that it was for the benefit of the team). It has already been mentioned by someone else and I take the opportunity to say it again, everyone has the right to be a victim of the game, and if the system does not make it possible, some of the community acts and should not be considered a violation. Not everything should be imposed, and I say it because I was warned twice... Twice when they say the administration knew, but none did anything to educate the "damned." The condemned man played as if he were on a tightrope because he never knew the bases that were considered "forbidden." The warning is not to place a fault in your history, the warning should be time to inform the player. Why do I say that? easy...Practically the warning that is considered in the system is one less attempt to be "blocked". Pdt. If the entire regulation is based only so that the server does not fall. Tell the truth. If the server needs more support it needs to be announced. The improvement so that the server does not restart and ruins the experience is accepted by everyone. I'd even agree if that's what the difficulty increases http://synczone.ru/forum/uploads/emoticons/default_biggrin.png
  6. Ah you talk about when I came out because of FPS problems, if I remember it..., are you going to be watching me?, I hope you can see me better and learn a little bit how to survive, and I will be careful the criterion here is terrible. Good case closed.
  7. You talk about abuse, if of course I did it before because I didn't know..., until I had the first warning. then I've reduced and I did it just because of outdated victims, but I don't buy at the beginning of the game anymore. so I want you to speak with judgment. and if you drop the system it's not my fault it's because they can't stand the zombies showing up.
  8. Right, since you are administrators or the same woonan, you have access to everything, can you show me the record of how many times I have purchased in all this week and how many have I been assigned as a victim by the system itself please?
  9. Now I think I'll be kind, and I'll express myself in a good way, hoping that some administrator can help me or if it's possible for the person who gave me the warning to be present and answers me. Why do I have a warning again? Is that the new modality I'm given as an emblem? Is it a test from the new administrators who are in their learning year? Please, if it's part of the new ones who are paying 2000MP, at least do the job right. Make a good change and give a notice, if you really want to be an administrator educate the players, since you are the ones who "know" all the rules. Or at least that's what they want to imply. Understand that, not all players do bad practice because they want it that way. Don't compare me to those kind of people. I'm waiting for your answer. http://synczone.ru/forum/uploads/monthly_04_2021/post-3613-0-14981000-1617524335_thumb.jpg
  10. I noticed a little timer after someone walks into the shelter. this has already been mentioned? NOTE: (That text is displayed in Russian in addition to others). Any real solution advice?) It is not accepted to learn the RUSSIAN language. http://synczone.ru/forum/uploads/emoticons/default_biggrin.png
  11. Thank you for confirming that this warning is because I removed the victim and you did not like that, and you only had to give me a warning, believe me I will continue to do so because there is no rule that says that it is prohibited. I played well, I bought the victim before you arrived with your friends on server 3, because even when we were in play you entered and the first thing they put was the command! afk. and regarding the notice. don't lie, Mr. Administrator, I already realized that this position is too big for you ...: D. I hope Mr. Woonan and Redbull see the lack of criteria you have to sanction or infringe all players only for their own interests. that's why some of them have no choice but to do with your friends.
  12. Or you have to call a senior administrator to really judge and manage such a position well...
  13. What a warning, what are you talking about... First if you consider yourself an administrator you should address it as well as what I did after seeing the warning announcement. asks you what that was. even what it is... and can be seen in synczone 3 chat. Secondly because I buy it,, because I have M points, and no one on the team was vip, I can regulate it with the points... Now that you don't like the sea the victim and you want to buy it is another matter, usually and watch you, you go into the servers and buy pbonus points, and you're never the victim. What I was doing present and you knew I did buy the victim. and if you want to test it you have your survey on all servers. I even allow everyone to get over killing, because if they weren't for the "famous" group and it always happens, they run to the shelter. and yet you haven't mentioned what gravity is yet, is that why you're going to give me a warning, how weird don't I see that removing an administrator's victim is in the rules as an act that affects and is bad, if you do it to go and let the zombies hit me, I understand..., but apparently I think I should invite you , or teach you as a game.
  • Создать...