• Постов

• Посещение

12 Подписчиков

Информация о Play

Информация

• Ник в игре
    Play

Посетители профиля

Блок последних пользователей отключён и не показывается другим пользователям.

Достижения Play

Newbie (1/14)

1. Dude. If you don't know what is clutching in middle screen mouse on low tick rate servers than You are embarrassing yourself right now. You don't even understand what does it mean and what I am doing. If you are banning people who are really good for being really good you are sad. I am saying you have a lack of knowledge, and for that you are banning. You should consider doing something else I think. That's it I am not arguing with you anymore everything is clear with you and what you know. Ps. Looks like personal reasons here only, I am done with you.
  2. If you asking why I am all the time moving my mouse like (cluch-cs go stuff) YOU my friend need to learn what is mouse input delay latency and on what kind of DPI works lowest latency. Dude like I said you don't know anything and just Banning. Play Cs-Go on high level and one day you will learn how to clutch and play. Ps. Like I said you don't even know how everything works. http://synczone.ru/forum/uploads/emoticons/default_biggrin.png Don't you ever Ban people with zero knowledge about shooting and what comes with it, this just shows everything. I don't see any cheating dude.
  3. Sorry dude I don't see anything, where is your cheats ? Like I said don't bring personal reasons into this. Never used any programs once, don't need that. Pure bullshit is all I see, with 0 proof.
  4. I cant open the file. This just shows how low are you right now for accusing me for this. Sad...You probably recorded one lucky or insane shot after 2 years of recording me heh. How many interesting have you banned like this without anything solid. Try extreme or flick shooting before u even accuse someone...This is ridiculous.
  5. Hey I have been PERMAMENT BANNED with NO proof, NO reasons, NO demos. I am sorry to say this but people who does not understand and recognize who is cheating and who is a good shooter, should stay in the underaged section and keep making custom maps. I shouldn't even have to make this topic, but now I have to, because someone don't know how to do his job and seems like his forgotten rules. (Downgrade his salary) -.- Kind of stupid that I am good shooter and now for that I have to explain myself here... I would be very grateful that you would unban me.(Stop banning and crying for personal reasons please or buy new pc)
  • Создать...