SyncZone #6 [8vs8 custom] 46.174.52.18:27237

VIP statuses:

1. Basic: It is free,
Here is the rules of getting VIP 1:

1. You have to play 3 days and more
2. Don't break the rules of the server
3. Be adequate
4. Register to the site
5. Create a topic about your informations to meeting requirements of getting VIP,
6. About your getting vip will be made on the decision of the other players(VIP Players and other players who play mainly and commonly)
That means, if you are still playing noob, you will be againsted, so you have to learn basic techniques of rule of playing,
that is why we claiming you play at least 3 days. Known yourself to the others
7. If you are meeting those requirements, Click here to continue

About making an application threads :
Subject of title should have include your nickname and STEAMID,

Name, Age, City
Nickname in the game (SteamID)
icq, skype, jabber ... or something else(possible to contact)
Your game statistics which is here, find yourself and mention
Assistance ( If you offer financial support to the server , write only " yes" or "no" )
Guarantors ( Mention guarantors of forum and game )
Vouchers must unsubscribe by confirming it's sponsorship

What is in the VIP Basic:

You can join to the full server which is saying "No free slots"(Register yourself in game,) registering yourself as following commands:
sm_reg "nickname" "password", now you have done to registering yourself. Everytime you join to server, you have to write sm_enter "name" "password" or
setinfo login "your nickname"
setinfo pass "your password"
or put one of them into your cfg or autoexec.cfg
You can't kicked by other players,
Other VIPs can't move you to the spectators when they join to Infected or Survivors
You can set a greeting message (your message will pop-up when you joined), in the console write something like sm_setmsg "Hello everybody!"
You can join to Infected or Survivors which has banned name player writing when both teams full !join

After the decision of "Against or Agree" your thread will be moved into the sections of " Approved " or "Rejected ".
Note:
Two VIP - signer is a powerful argument
Other players can also unsubscribe to the responses that will also affect the total solutions
Opinion administrator has priority
Your task, to persuade people to give you an estimate and unsubscribe in subject line
Donation - a strong argument for success

2. Standart: 100 RUB per month, or 5 USD per month

You can join to the full server which is saying "No free slots"(Register yourself in game,) registering yourself as following commands:
sm_reg "nickname" "password", now you have done to registering yourself. Everytime you join to server, you have to write sm_enter "name" "password" or
setinfo login "your nickname"
setinfo pass "your password"
or put one of them into your cfg or autoexec.cfg
You can't kicked by other players
Other VIPs can't move you to spectators when they join to survivors or infected
You can join to Infected or Survivors which has banned name player writing !join
At the beginning of each round, you are going to receive the Living Skill Special Shield (protects damage from special zombies for 5 sec.) limit 10 attacks
At the beginning of each round, you are going to receive Living Skill Special Shield 2 (protects damage when fallen ( INCAP ) for 20 sec. ), 5 attacks
Laser Sight : 2 pieces. (command !vip)
Incendiary bullets : 4 clips ( team !vip)

3. Premium: 200 RUB per month, 10 USD
You can't be kicked by other players
You can set a greeting message (displayed at the entrance to the player) , the console command sm_setmsg " text"
When server full you can move players to the spectators who has banned nickname, even whose skill was middle(Средне), lower middle(Ниже среднего),
noob(Нуб) , completely noob(полный нубяра) , incurable noob(Неизлечимый нуб) writing !join and it is not(almost all of them).
At the beginning of each round, are gonna receive the Living Skill Special Shield (protects damage from special zombies for 5 sec.) limit 10 attacks
At the beginning of each round, are gonna receive the Living Skill Special Shield 2 (protects damage when fallen ( INCAP ) for 20 sec. ), limit 5 attacks
Laser Sight : 2 pieces. (command !vip)
At the beginning of each round, are gonna receive the Living Skill Endurance (you do not get tired of pushing zombies) for 5 min.
At the beginning of each round, are gonna receive the Living Skill Master firearms (Additional damage from firearms ) for 5 min.
Incendiary bullets : 4 clips (team !vip)
Explosive bullets : 4 clips (team !vip)
Limit AWP +1, that is, if the limit is exceeded , you will still be able to buy AWP
The appeal of zombie mutants of all kinds (team !vip)
Access to commands !veto (not passing the current voting) and !pass (to allow the current vote)
Abuse of these commands can result in termination of the paid VIP status.
FF ( friendly fire ) not apply to you (but you apply it to others .)
FF fire exclusion , do not run around the fire puddles

How VIP Standard and Premium works in SyncZone #3 [coop16], #4 [coop16 custom], #5 [4vs4 custom] and #6 [8vs8 custom]

All bonuses are doubled
Increasing the limit of AWP has the same effect on gun M60 (that means you can buy an additional 2 AWP or 2 or 1 AWP M60 and M60 1 without reaching the overall limit)
At the beginning of each round are gonna receive by 300 (Standart) or 500 (Premium) points

To purchase VIP status, go to this page http://synczone.ru/store/store.php
or click the button below
Изображение

Сообщение отредактировал Infectious: 03 Ноябрь 2013 - 15:01

Shtirlitz

Shtirlitz

Знаменитый шпион

• Администратор L4D2
  • 1 507 сообщений
  • Ник в игре:Shtirlitz
  • Команда:AT

Награды

Awesome job, man. The care you show here leaves me breathless! Gotta have a copy of it on the english board of Sync, and I'd strongly advise Woonan to make a link to this topic from the main page.
Kick n00bz, and don't leave ppl behind
Synczone's #1 spitter ^___^
Угощай коллег колёсами!

Woonan

Woonan

ФорумГАД

• Главный администратор
  • 3 878 сообщений
  • Ник в игре:Woonan
  • Команда:A-Team

Награды

has anybody was here http://synczone.ru/f...00-vip-section/ ?

Rooting-Tooting PUTIN

Rooting-Tooting PUTIN

Прохожий

• Смертный
  • 2 сообщений
  • Ник в игре:Rooting-Tooting PUTIN
Не знаете, где сообщить об этом , но VIP- членом злоупотребляет своей властью . { Wu-Tang } Tony Montana убил меня только для моего пистолета , и он использует его гранатомет повредить всем без милосердия. Пожалуйста, остановить его, я играл на synczone долго , но , что мудак должен идти .

RedKed

RedKed

Старейшина SZ

• Администратор
  • 1 310 сообщений
  • ГородНижний Новгород
  • Ник в игре:ℛed ℬull / keddy
  • Команда:A-Team

Награды

Не знаете, где сообщить об этом , но VIP- членом злоупотребляет своей властью . { Wu-Tang } Tony Montana убил меня только для моего пистолета , и он использует его гранатомет повредить всем без милосердия. Пожалуйста, остановить его, я играл на synczone долго , но , что мудак должен идти .

Создай тему в суде. И без скринов или демок тему не рассмотрят.

Rooting-Tooting PUTIN

Rooting-Tooting PUTIN

Прохожий

• Смертный
  • 2 сообщений
  • Ник в игре:Rooting-Tooting PUTIN

Создай тему в суде. И без скринов или демок тему не рассмотрят.

I been around a long time. Look me up. I am number 5 almost number 4 on synczone 3. I have no reason to lie. I do not have any proof but my word. I am just letting you know this guy is abusing his status. I do not intend to play with him anymore.

It is not my job to police the server. I am just letting you know, I have never seen anyone do what he has been doing before. Thanks for the timely reply. Good luck.

Я уже долгое время . Поищи меня. Я номер 5 почти номер 4 на synczone 3. У меня нет причин лгать . Я не есть какие-либо доказательства , но мое слово . Я просто давая вам знать , что этот парень злоупотребления его статус . Я не собираюсь играть с ним больше.

Это не моя работа, чтобы охранять сервер . Я просто давая вам знать , я никогда не видел, чтобы кто делать то, что он делал раньше. Благодарность за своевременный ответ. Удачи.
  • Natan это нравится

Старейшина

• Резидент портала
  • 2 006 сообщений
  • Ник в игре:...
Гарт уже 2 дня бана выдал,молодцом :cc121:
  • RedKed это нравится

Количество пользователей, читающих эту тему: 0

0 пользователей, 0 гостей, 0 скрытых пользователей