Перейти к содержанию

Balance In The Game

Limbo

Рекомендуемые сообщения

good afternoon

Today I played on server # 1 and it was a confrontation of 5 players who know the game (command use) against 5 players, of which I was the only one on my team that knows how to use the commands.
which is a big disadvantage in the game, I do not know if I could take action on that because in many cases those players when they start a vote to make a balance they put "no" and they want to play themselves, and when their team has more players and the other team has few and the server starts an autobalance, they begin to expel other players quickly so that the autobalance does not work in many cases, they also leave the team to go to play more comfortable with the team that is winning points. , or when the autobalance is made and they escape to! Afk and then return to your team where they were before. so it does not seem fair to me that kind of unbalanced game and especially that they do those things to have a good team, maybe a warning for the player who leaves his team to go to another team and feel more comfortable.
I also wanted to ask if it is allowed to start the game, the survivor selects the advantages of pyromania and gets a molotov, a boom pump or vomit, can leave the server and re-enter, choose the same advantages and get more bombs  :blink:
  • Like 5

Осторожно Алонсо, ты идёшь по моей тропе, скоро тебя назовут нытиком, я это проходил.

А ответ я уже знаю , оффтоп и никакой конкретики.

57.PNG

Балансер не работает, т.к. "скилл" выставлен у большинства не корректно (из за обид, по блату, по приколу и т.д.)

Изменено пользователем AlienWalker
  • Like 1

Балансер не работает, т.к. "скилл" выставлен у большинства не корректно (из за обид, по блату, по приколу и т.д.)

Ну а толку? Тело которое даже на прохождение не прошло игру, покупает 4й вип и наставляет скиллы на лево и на право и вес этого скилла максимальный. Админов вообще крайне редко на версе встретишь, вот и выходит.

57.PNG

Yeah that happened yesterday but trust me no one wants to be with noobs. Can't protect them all the time they don't even shoot when you pick them up -_-

★★★★★ ΜƗŇƗŞŦER ★★★★★

But of the other topic that I speak also can be solved, the change of equipment to play in a comfortable team or go to! Afk
There are many players who do that to be in a more stable team, they always do the same and they are the ones I always see. 

Yeah that happened yesterday but trust me no one wants to be with noobs. Can't protect them all the time they don't even shoot when you pick them up -_-

and what do you say to go to! afk so as not to make a balance? and also to leave the team every time you are losing, and go to the other who is winning? 

and what do you say to go to! afk so as not to make a balance? and also to leave the team every time you are losing, and go to the other who is winning? 

No, I never done that....Check again properly!

Изменено пользователем GAMERS_NATION™

★★★★★ ΜƗŇƗŞŦER ★★★★★

You say never? you have done it several times, it hurts that I do not have evidence stored, but they say that the thief will never confess his crime ...

good afternoon

Today I played on server # 1 and it was a confrontation of 5 players who know the game (command use) against 5 players, of which I was the only one on my team that knows how to use the commands.

which is a big disadvantage in the game, I do not know if I could take action on that because in many cases those players when they start a vote to make a balance they put "no" and they want to play themselves, and when their team has more players and the other team has few and the server starts an autobalance, they begin to expel other players quickly so that the autobalance does not work in many cases, they also leave the team to go to play more comfortable with the team that is winning points. , or when the autobalance is made and they escape to! Afk and then return to your team where they were before. so it does not seem fair to me that kind of unbalanced game and especially that they do those things to have a good team, maybe a warning for the player who leaves his team to go to another team and feel more comfortable.
I also wanted to ask if it is allowed to start the game, the survivor selects the advantages of pyromania and gets a molotov, a boom pump or vomit, can leave the server and re-enter, choose the same advantages and get more bombs  :blink:

next time ask me to come in your team'

57.PNG

good afternoon

Thanks, but I prefer the bots  :lol:  :ph34r:

I agree with you, those players who change team to be able to "win". I think they should give these players a warning!!!

good afternoon

HAHAHA xD

thanatos*

good afternoon

so dont cry about balance

• Like 1

57.PNG

good afternoon

so dont cry about balance

Bro You are 100% right...Why people cry about balance, If they are not good enough to play this game and cry then they must go and watch Cartoon Network.  :lol:

★★★★★ ΜƗŇƗŞŦER ★★★★★

I'm not crying, I play in the team that touches me, I'm not fleeing to another team to win. Thing that you both lack, they are cowards, they go to afk or if they do not leave the server, yesterday I saw him when you cried because a player used explosive bullets, then you went crying to see cartoons

Гость
Эта тема закрыта для публикации ответов.
  • Создать...