Перейти к содержанию

Voting for new Latino administrator

Tim Korns

19 проголосовавших

1. 1. Do you choose David/dpintoa/david89 as a Latino administrator

Рекомендуемые сообщения

I know i am not a Latino but i would just comment here for the sake of me being present here for quite a while on these servers and i have observed both David and Yep (since both have recommended each other) as my teammate in game. And the point i would comment on is about being neutral.

Yes David is good, in fact when he first joined this server for the first time, it was me who observed him as good player and voted for his application as vip 1 back in 2017. In 3 years i have observed that yes he is sometimes biased towards others especially VIPs. In his initial times he is used to throw comments on me and other VIPs that we are cheaters and cannot play without it and everything during game. Okay he is fine now towards me but yes his initial behavior like that at least towards me (i hope he remembers it all because i don't have evidence for that). 

And about Tim, he himself said that an admin should be someone who demonstrates good skills without paid vip and i have observed  yep for a long time and without vip he is not that good. And you are most of the times for frags only in game, yes its true. I have seen many times when a player will be need a revive and you will just ignore him go to kill the special infected. i would say that you play great in offensive game with a paid vip but you are not that great in defensive strategy.

If someone would ask me, i would say Marcoz is a good choice too. In 3 years, i had no complaints with him. Very respectful player towards everyone and damn he is too good.

Disclaimer : Nothing personal, its all that i have observed during my game play with you guys. I don't want to offend anyone, David you are my very good friend but since Natan came up with neutrality thing, so i just gave my experiences. Yes the admin should be neutral, its very important. Someone like Admin Zver should be chosen.

It is correct Marcoz is a very good candidate, I hope that if the boss evaluates this proposal can leave us at least a list of the evaluation criteria so that we know who else could have been good for the position. But in front of our eyes as players I think both David and Marcoz are good bidders. At least I think a new poll would be done, everyone who said "YES" would vote for both of them, even me. Although I would like Marcoz to be more active during our hours of play and not at midnight.

Like you, if there are more players who join in giving an opinion I would like you to mention the ideal candidate in the end if it's not a problem. Because so far no one else has.

http://synczone.ru/stats/sig-1454318-random.png

A mi parecer... solamente los demás administradores deberían elegir a sus futuros "colegas". 

P.D: "Dia N°5: El patético todavía no presenta pruebas de sus acusaciones http://synczone.ru/forum/uploads/emoticons/default_laugh.png "

---If you kiss a duck you turn into a worm and get eaten by the duck.---

• Главный Администратор

Отписывайтесь в теме, но на взаимные оскорбления переходить не надо. Если есть какие-то разногласия пишите друг другу в личные сообщения.

• Like 1

It is correct Marcoz is a very good candidate, I hope that if the boss evaluates this proposal can leave us at least a list of the evaluation criteria so that we know who else could have been good for the position. But in front of our eyes as players I think both David and Marcoz are good bidders. At least I think a new poll would be done, everyone who said "YES" would vote for both of them, even me. Although I would like Marcoz to be more active during our hours of play and not at midnight.

Like you, if there are more players who join in giving an opinion I would like you to mention the ideal candidate in the end if it's not a problem. Because so far no one else has.

You are right. The synczone commnunity especially the latin people should come forward to suggest the better choices if they have and then names can be short listed. After that the administration has the last say.

creo que yo seria un buen candidato jajaja ponganse a trabajar y dejen el juego como es un simple juego lo que pasa en el juego se queda en el juego o diganle a su mama que te estan abusando y no te gusta como juegan los demas .

• Like 1

• 4 месяца спустя...

David, you have my vote among the Latam players, he is the only one that I have not seen who has abused VIP 1 and even less when he uses VIP 2, unlike other players in both Latam and other countries who abuse the privileges of VIP I have been voted for without just cause, which is why vip 2 solves the annoying! pass

David tienes mi voto dentro de los jugadores de Latam es el unico que no hevisto que haya abusado del vip 1 ni menos cuando usa vip 2 a diferencia de otros jugadores tanto de latam como de otros paises que abusan de los privilegios del vip de hecho a mi me han votado sin justa causa motivo por el cual el vip 2 soluciona el molesto !pass

• 4 месяца спустя...
  • 2 недели спустя...

Hi guys, thought I would comment in this thread seeing as I am now an admin. I am English but I am also more or less fluent in Spanish having lived in Spain for 4 years. Please feel free to contact me if you need anything!

Hola, estoy comentando aquí ya que ahora soy un admin de SyncZone. Soy inglés pero también hablo español. Dime si puedo ayudarte con tus problemas. 

• Создать...