Перейти к содержанию

Обновление L4D2 - The Last Stand

Woonan

Рекомендуемые сообщения

Hi everyone, sorry but I dont understand Russian at all and google translate doesnt work here...Can anyone tell me if there has been any non-steam patch released for the update?! and how to keep my ID and points intact if I want to do a fresh install?

I reinstalled the game couple of time so installing the game doesn't effect the Mpoints or Rank until your steam ID is changed. So feel free to install the new update. But make a backup just in case.  http://synczone.ru/forum/uploads/emoticons/default_good.gif

For some reason the game hangs and stops on loading screen when i try to connect to the server. downloaded from freetp.

and it was completely russian but I managed to replace my old english voices. lol

Hi everyone, sorry but I dont understand Russian at all and google translate doesnt work here ... Can anyone tell me if there has been any non-steam patch released for the update?! and how to keep my ID and points intact if I want to do a fresh install?

I reinstalled the game couple of time so installing the game doesn't effect the Mpoints or Rank until your steam ID is changed. So feel free to install the new update. But make a backup just in case.  http://synczone.ru/forum/uploads/emoticons/default_good.gif

For some reason the game hangs and stops on loading screen when i try to connect to the server. downloaded from freetp.

and it was completely russian but I managed to replace my old english voices. lol

Maybe use the launcer posted by Woonan. Try that I think that will fix your game.

And share how you changed voice to english?

Изменено пользователем DASHIE PLUSHIE

★★★★★ ΜƗŇƗŞŦER ★★★★★

Получается вип4 не смогут играть на компе в новой версии..?? Печально

С чего бы, все работает
Извини, Т9 все перепутал. Я имел в виду что випы 4 не смогу играть на копе за зомби)

Чтоб играть за заразу, для этого есть версус) На коопе игра за заразу не особо приветствуется, да и снимать тебя будут, как два пальца об асфальт, осколками http://synczone.ru/forum/uploads/emoticons/default_wacko3.gif

Да я просто попробовать хотел, у меня випка 4 и увидел что можно за заразу на копе) но на версусе онлайн только ближе к ночи ))

Я так понимаю траблы щас с заходом у пиратчиков только?

• 2 недели спустя...
  • 2 недели спустя...

Присоединяйтесь к обсуждению

Вы можете написать сейчас и зарегистрироваться позже. Если у вас есть аккаунт, авторизуйтесь, чтобы опубликовать от имени своего аккаунта.

Гость
Ответить в этой теме...

×   Вставлено с форматированием.   Вставить как обычный текст

Разрешено использовать не более 75 эмодзи.

×   Ваша ссылка была автоматически встроена.   Отображать как обычную ссылку

×   Ваш предыдущий контент был восстановлен.   Очистить редактор

×   Вы не можете вставлять изображения напрямую. Загружайте или вставляйте изображения по ссылке.

• Создать...