Перейти к содержанию

Рекомендуемые сообщения

Hi all , 

I just want to mention a few of the issues I have been facing playing with awp users , specially the ones in rank 50 . 

I have played with them when they lost their awp or something . In that case I can kill 2-3 specials in every 10 with same dps weapons . So I am not that bad skilled . But when they use awp it comes to literally 0-1 in every 10 specials . 

The issues I am having & I believe most of the non vip users having , when playing with them -

1. I am no longer having fun , why would I , I am not killing anything , maybe saving other people when the are not looking .

2. It's frustrating when you spend ammo on every special and they kill it with 1 shot and your effort is a waste even if you were going at it earlier .

3. As a result you spent all clips by the time tank comes and you have not much firepower left specially if you are stuck in a place quite a while . And not that you have enough points saved up to buy any .(Sometimes normal people have to overcome over 200 negatives ) . That leaves you to the question why are you here !

4. Even if you somehow manages to pick up a good rifle with laser sight and you stick to tank like a glue a rank below 50 will beat you with awp in top damage (both with full  boost) . According to steam a standard rifle have nearly 4 times dps than an awp. I guess It's been tweaked to an insane level here but it's still ridiculous. ( Can I have the weapons dps stats on the server please ? )

5. Also you don't even get to kill normal zombies . They rush in and abuse fire yell leaving you with nothing .

Thanks for reading . I am not suggesting anything . It's upto the administration . But , think it like this what's the point of a ranking system when the game is so unfair between paid vip's and normal players ? 

Btw , I am on same skill level with those paid vip's when both using same weapons . It's only awp that makes them good .

Изменено пользователем liabin
  • Like 3

there is a lot of imbalance on the server, especially in weapon damage. If your latency or ping is very high the disadvantage will be much more.

In the midst of so many disadvantages, the challenge is for you, and for the new ones.

Some tips, if you run out of ammo you can buy in the store "zombie gift" or buy life "Vampire".

bind "key" "sm_buy SurvGift"

bind "key" "sm_buy SurvVampire"

bind "key" "sm_buy SurvHealthConvert"

Or to buy weapons and shields quickly:

bind "key" "sm_buy weapon_sniper_awp" // buy AWP

bind "key" "sm_buy weapon_rifle_m60" // buy M60

bind "key" "sm_buy weapon_grenade_launcher" // buy grenade launcher

bind "key" "sm_buy weapon_rifle_ak47" // buy AK47

bind "key" "sm_buy GasCan" // buy gasoline

bind "key" "sm_buy SurvLaser" // buy look Laser

bind "key" "sm_buy SurvFireYell" // buy fire cry

bind "key" "sm_buy SurvPowerYell" // buy power cry

bind "key" "sm_buy SurvBerserker" // buy cry of despair

bind "key" "sm_buy SurvSpecialShield" // buy shield1

bind "key" "sm_buy SurvIncSpecialShield" // buy shield2

Good luck, and be the best !!

• Like 1

Thanks for your reply . I was looking for ak key bind . I already use yell and special shield and laser if enough points . I'll try out zombie gift , not that I would get to kill many(fire yell abuse ).Still points is a big issue. 

Thanks for your reply . I was looking for ak key bind . I already use yell and special shield and laser if enough points . I'll try out zombie gift , not that I would get to kill many(fire yell abuse ).Still points is a big issue. Just tried gift , there is no mention how long does and it doesn't long much .It's a total waste of points, another vip feature I would say.Now I have clear idea how those awp has infinite ammo. Abuse everywhere . 

• Woonan закрепил тема
Гость
Эта тема закрыта для публикации ответов.
  • Создать...