• Посещение

Информация о ♡YASSER

• День рождения 03.03.1993

Информация

• Ник в игре
    Yasser

Достижения ♡YASSER

Newbie (1/14)

1. This situation was repeated many Why not solve the issue basically Server,s System built on voting Canceled (!pass) system in vip 4 features This is unfair Brezhnev I know him well, he is a Friend Man, I think vip 3 is better for you
  2. No it will not be after 5 hours We will Correct the day We need their Confirmation about day
  3. There is a mistake just about day I talked with grave about it The match will be Sunday 8/5 of our time Sorry about it
  4. I think the team become complete now Just we need Latinos Confirmation about the day and the time THANKS for Advice
  5. I don't want to repeat what we talked earlier about natan's server , I played in natan's server before and I had a problem with the ping and lag , that's why we prefer synczone , and what's the problem with zedd and platinum if they want to join us , they offered to help us , so why not ?!!
  6. If the team is not complete today We don't have Chance It will be 6 VS 6 on natan,s server
  7. The match has been approved on sync zone We want 3players also to be complete Players with experience Who wants to join us tells us Thx
  8. No love lost, No love found
  9. Do not rush to judgment, jordan not to blame! alejo in the previous kick jordan for no reason alejo did not respect the players, although the players was good Also tried to kick me for no reason but he is stupid, he can not kick me alejio is a weak player does not have the skill Aljeoi also cause friendly damage to Jordan every game ، he was doing it deliberately I remind everyone that this bad player always uses bad words in every game and there's testimony Justice ، ban to aljeio and not Jordan [/size][/size][/size][/size][/b][/size]
  10. LEAVING NOT COME BACK SOON
  • Создать...