Перейти к содержанию

Рекомендуемые сообщения

Greetings everyone.

I would like to suggest to review "forum responsive design" since chatbox is overlaping above other components.
I don´t consider it as bug because i´m not sure if it´s something related to my screen (80% zoom - 1360x768- Edge browser) or it´s really a global problem.

I attach some screenshot about actual layout behaviour.
Thanks for reading.

image.thumb.png.bec9b8e687a9414e426bc7a7b9ab0560.png

Изменено пользователем Natan
but __> bug

---If you kiss a duck you turn into a worm and get eaten by the duck.---

Hello, it is a problem with your monitor, so that it does not cover the forum you have to have a minimum monitor of 1600 x 900 with 90% zoom but the recommended one is 1920 x 1080
🙂

👽

sig-1369854-random.png

1 hour ago, Daryl said:

Hello, it is a problem with your monitor, so that it does not cover the forum you have to have a minimum monitor of 1600 x 900 with 90% zoom but the recommended one is 1920 x 1080
🙂

Telling the "customer/user" to change the hardware is the last thing you (as a developer) should do.
That´s why i´m asking to review responsive solutions in this particular case.  So the software would adapt to user.. Not backwards.

At the end of the day.. it´s just a suggestion 🙄

---If you kiss a duck you turn into a worm and get eaten by the duck.---

Присоединяйтесь к обсуждению

Вы можете написать сейчас и зарегистрироваться позже. Если у вас есть аккаунт, авторизуйтесь, чтобы опубликовать от имени своего аккаунта.

Гость
Ответить в этой теме...

×   Вставлено с форматированием.   Вставить как обычный текст

Разрешено использовать не более 75 эмодзи.

×   Ваша ссылка была автоматически встроена.   Отображать как обычную ссылку

×   Ваш предыдущий контент был восстановлен.   Очистить редактор

×   Вы не можете вставлять изображения напрямую. Загружайте или вставляйте изображения по ссылке.

• Создать...