Перейти к содержанию

Report of the week

Рекомендуемые сообщения

1 .- As you all know.. Points Systems has been a little troubling

Power Yell, Fire Yell, Leap of Desesperation doesn´t work.

Any solution?

2.- In coop the one who make the last shoot to the tank receive the "Award Tank Killer"..... Could change that???

The award should receive who make more damage to the tank... :cc073:

Any solution?

3.- I suggest to install the "Friendly fire kicker plugin" for Coop due to an excessive cross fire :cc118:

( or is too dumb what i´m saying ? ) :cc043:

If anybody cares what i think... please reply this :cc123:

BB all !!!

Изменено пользователем Natan CL

---If you kiss a duck you turn into a worm and get eaten by the duck.---

I agree, the points system seems to not be working. Tank killer award should stay the same as VIP's do more damage than regular players and have the ability to purchase incendiary ammo and explosive ammo to do more excessive damage which would not be fair in my opinion. Friendly fire kick plugin sounds awesome, when a person does 30+ damage excessively to teammates they should automatically get kicked out of the server as a warning. They should not get kicked for a set time limit but still able to enter the server so they at least get the message why they were kicked.

I agree with everything.

And the "friendly fire kicker plugin" idea is brilliant! :cc105: Maybe to make it work somehow as "ban names" that got kicked when server recognizes them.. :cc122: There are exceptions, as an example when thrown molotov where you inflict damage indirectly, because there are players that run through the fire on purpose. But when a molotov is thrown in a saferoom full of players, :cc065: then that player should be kicked for some time (like hard-flooding 2,3 hours).

Think the same....

Well i hope the "Points system" get fixed as soon as possible. Because without it.. Synczone is just another server with perks :cc111:

Anyway... This plugin that i´m saying, recognize ALL the friendly fire made so if you trow a molotov (Whatever the reason)... It counts as friendly fire and you can be kicked !! :cc144:

---If you kiss a duck you turn into a worm and get eaten by the duck.---

Присоединяйтесь к обсуждению

Вы можете написать сейчас и зарегистрироваться позже. Если у вас есть аккаунт, авторизуйтесь, чтобы опубликовать от имени своего аккаунта.

Гость
Ответить в этой теме...

×   Вставлено с форматированием.   Вставить как обычный текст

Разрешено использовать не более 75 эмодзи.

×   Ваша ссылка была автоматически встроена.   Отображать как обычную ссылку

×   Ваш предыдущий контент был восстановлен.   Очистить редактор

×   Вы не можете вставлять изображения напрямую. Загружайте или вставляйте изображения по ссылке.

• Создать...