Перейти к содержанию

Ongoing issues on map The Passing

Рекомендуемые сообщения

Respawned back in with 0 hp (I think I might be the only one that got that bug or glitch xD ahaha, basically the same issue of my first post?.. about the "Respawning back in after going !afk") as we had to go " !afk " as the command " !stuck " (then we join in after the 10 secs penalty) doesn't work on the place where supposedly Francis or Zoey greets the L4D2 characters at the map The Passing, as on the past we cant move as Zoey or Francis is rendered as leaning on the railing of the bridge footpath, however we can now move around that area, basically we can do anything there just that we can't get out of that location unless we commit suicide either by the command in shop or jumping off to the water.

Also the issue about some survivors not spawning in the Starting area that they're spawned in some random place/places of the very first chapter of the map The Passing is still one of the biggest issue as some are thrown some place where special infecteds are already there. Sweaty vips can get out of there and meet up with the rest of the team but i feel bad as it is completely random who gets thrown at random place especially the non-vip players that get stuck on death screen early on the start of the game. Personally I experienced that myself both as non vip and vip and i can tell you its not a great way starting the game on that spot.

• Создать...